For women and men between the ages of 45 and 85...
Strengthening your core is THE KEY
to better balance, improved mobility, increased
strength, more flexibility...
and avoiding you LOSS OF INDEPENDENCE
It is widely agreed that strengthening your core may be
the most important kind of exercise you can ever do, because of the
wide range of benefits it brings. Specifically, it is THE KEY to
better balance, making sure everyday tasks and routines are easy to do,
better overall body strength and mobility, and lots more.
This quote comes from a Harvard Medical School article:
"Core strength is intimately related to balance, because you need good stability at your core to have safe and effective movement at the hip, knee, and ankle,’ says Kailin Collins, a physical therapist at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital.
These [core] muscles provide stability to your trunk. They link your upper and lower body and enable you to move in any direction or stand in one spot without losing your balance. ‘If your core isn't strong or stable, it will be impossible for the arms and the legs to move well,’ says Collins. A weak core can undermine the motions that are part of your everyday life, such as walking, bending, turning, dressing, and bathing, let alone the larger movements of sports activities."
This quote is from an article on the Mayo Clinic website:
"Core exercises improve your balance and stability. Core exercises train the muscles in your pelvis, lower back, hips and abdomen to work in harmony. This leads to better balance and stability, whether on the playing field or in daily activities."
A 2015 study published in the Journal Of Physical Therapy Science came to this conclusion:
"In this study, it was found that the weight support and balance of the treatment group who went through the core strengthening exercises showed a statistically significant improvement."
Do you need to improve
your balance and build
You probably already know this, but...
Science has shown that as we age we lose muscle and strength, and this can lead to balance problems.
And decreased strength and balance issues can lead to all sorts problems — difficulty doing everyday things, bad falls, serious injuries, even premature death!
It turns out, with just a little bit of easy exercise, you can avoid all of that.
But, it needs to be the right kind of exercise, and it needs to target a specific part of your body—a group of muscles called “the core.”
The core is really the key to better balance and better “everyday” strength because your core supports basically every movement your body makes.
But in spite of how important it is, most people never do much to strengthen their core.
FIRST... let’s take a quick look at why strengthening your core is really the key to better balance, increasing your strength, and ensuring that you never have to deal with things like dangerous falls, injuries, or loss of your independence.
THEN... I’m going to show you a brand new exercise routine that will help you strengthen your core and improve your balance in just 7 minutes a day (you can even do it every other day and still get great results). This exercise routine is easy, gentle, and specifically designed for women and men between the ages of 45 and 85. You can do the whole thing by yourself, in the comfort of your own home. You won’t need a gym membership. You won’t need special clothes. You won’t need any expensive equipment.
You also get these other benefits
when you strengthen your core:
(1) Everyday, ordinary tasks and routines become EASIER TO DO
This quote comes from a Harvard Medical School article:
"Bending to put on shoes or scoop up a package, turning to look behind you, sitting in a chair, or simply standing still — these are just a few of the many mundane actions that rely on your core and that you might not notice until they become difficult or painful. Even basic activities of daily living — bathing or dressing, for example — call on your core."
As long as we can do our everyday, ordinary tasks and routines, we get to retain our independence and don’t need to rely on others for assistance. Strengthening our core can help us with this.
(2) Reduce and eliminate back pain
This quote comes from a Harvard Medical School article:
"Low back pain — a debilitating, sometimes excruciating problem affecting four out of five Americans at some point in their lives — may be prevented by exercises that promote well-balanced, resilient core muscles. When back pain strikes, a regimen of core exercises is often prescribed to relieve it...”
Wouldn’t it be great to finally say goodbye to your back pain?
(3) More energy!
Contrary to what many people believe, exercising does not make you tired. Exercising actually creates energy in the body because your body needs this energy to handle the additional demands the exercise is placing on your body. With more consistent exercise, you’ll be creating more energy in your body and you’ll begin to feel an overall increase in your energy levels!
How would it feel to have even just 10% or 20% more energy every day?
(4) Burn more calories throughout the day, and LOSE WEIGHT!
The exercise routine you’ll see on this page includes resistance and strength training, which help build lean muscle mass. The more lean muscle mass you have, the higher your basal metabolic rate, which means you will burn more calories automatically, throughout the day.
A study published in the Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy, entitled Effectiveness of Aerobic and Strength Training in Causing Weight Loss and Favourable Body Composition in Females, concluded:
"...strength training conserved the lean body mass and reduced the fat compartment and thus caused favourable body composition in females."
Strengthening your core also includes whole-body movements, which, while they’re very gentle and low-impact, can actually burn more calories with less effort, as compared to other forms of exercise.
(5) Sculpt and tone your body in all the right places, so you LOOK FANTASTIC and feel A LOT MORE CONFIDENT (and SEXY!)
While you absolutely do NOT need “six-pack” abs to have a strong core and get all the benefits described here, strengthening your core CAN tone and sculpt your body in the right places.
This quote comes from a Time Magazine article:
"Strength training is the only way you’re going to truly be able to sculpt the physique of your personal dreams,” says Sue Clark, a Chicago-based strength coach. “Above and beyond the physical changes though, a whole new persona emerges as people start to feel really confident in their own bodies."
Strengthening your core is a great way to start sculpting and toning your tummy… and feeling more CONFIDENT!
That all sounds great but,
THE PROBLEM IS...
“Where do I find a core-strengthening exercise program that…
- Can deliver all the benefits listed above?
- Can protect me from age-related muscle loss, balance issues, and all the health issues they lead to?
- Is easy-to-learn and easy-to-do (so I’ll actually do it on a consistent basis)?
- Is gentle and safe (so I don’t have to worry about getting injured)?
- Is specifically designed for people between the ages of 45 and 85?
- Only takes a few minutes a day?
These are all perfectly legitimate concerns, and just below, I’ll address all of them.
The reason I can address all these concerns is that I was aware of them before I designed this new exercise program that I’m going to show you on this page... because I’ve been working with older adults on pain and injury issues and health and fitness goals for more than 25+ years now…
...and I intentionally designed this new exercise routine with all of your concerns in mind.
The first thing you should know is...
I’m not your average
“Internet fitness guru”
My name is Rick Kaselj and I’ve been a Registered Kinesiologist and pain, injury, health and fitness specialist for 25+ years.
Before that, I spent 6 years studying Kinesiology, Corrective Exercise and Therapeutic Exercise at the university level, and then got my Master’s Degree in Exercise Science.
I have conducted thousands of face-to-face personal training, pain-relief, injury-recovery and health and fitness sessions. I’ve also reviewed and carefully scrutinized hundreds of scientific and medical research papers and studies.
If you’ll give me the benefit of the doubt, at least for the next few minutes, I’d like to show you this new 7-minute, core-strengthening exercise routine that I think you’re going to LOVE (because it’s going to help you get great results!).
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT—PLEASE READ:
Before I show you the routine, I need to take a minute to address the concerns mentioned above. It’s very important to understand that this program works so well because it addresses these concerns. For example, most exercise programs are too difficult, too time-consuming, and too extreme for older adults (ages 45 - 85)… so they don’t do these programs on a consistent basis... and don’t get the results they want. I designed my exercise program to be truly easy, gentle and fast... so you will be more likely to do it on a consistent basis… which is the ONLY WAY you can ever get the results you want.
So, very quickly, I want to show you:
- Why you don’t need a “six-pack” or “rock-hard abs” to have a strong core and get ALL the benefits mentioned above
- Why you’ll actually do this program on a consistent basis (which is the only way you’ll get the results you want)
- Why you don’t need to be scared to do this exercise routine
- Why you can feel confident that it will actually work for you
Then I’ll show you the routine, so you can get started right away!
You don’t need a “six-pack” or
to get ALL the benefits of a strong core
This is a common misconception. Many people believe “core” refers to just the abdominal muscles, but your core is much more than that.
And, you certainly do NOT need a “six-pack” or “rock-hard” abs to have a strong core... which by the way is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than a “six-pack.”
Your core consists of the entire torso—basically everything except your arms and legs. It includes your abdominal muscles, your hip muscles, lower back muscles, glutes, and more.
All of these muscles work together to support one another and support the other parts of your body with basically every single movement you make.
When you start strengthening even just some of these core muscles, you will start feeling more and more supported, more flexible, stronger, and better balanced.
It’s not nearly as hard as you might think to strengthen your core and start enjoying all the benefits!
Here’s why you’ll actually do this
exercise program, consistently…
Are you busy? Do you have a full work and life schedule already? Or, are you just completely disinterested in doing long workouts?
No problem—this exercise routine takes 7 minutes to complete.
Isn’t it a pain-in-the-butt to exercise when you have to:
- Change into special exercise clothes
- Drive all the way to the gym
- Fight the crowds for use of the machines and weights you need to use
- Take a shower
- Change back into your regular clothes
- ...And then drive back to work or home?
GREAT NEWS!... You don’t have to do *ANY* of that!
With this 7-minute, core-strengthening exercise program:
- You don’t need a gym
- You don’t need to drive anywhere
- You don’t need to change into special exercise clothes
- You don’t need any expensive equipment
- You don’t need to shower after you do the routine, because you probably won’t even break a sweat!
You can do this exercise routine with just your body and a floor!
(If you can purchase a few inexpensive items, that’s even better, but not required.)
Here’s why you don’t need to be scared
of doing this exercise program…
Are you worried you’re too old to do an exercise routine like this?
Are you worried you might get injured?
Are you worried it might be too intense for you?
Are you worried you’re too out-of-shape?
Are you worried you can’t do this because you’ve never really exercised consistently (or at all)?
Please don’t worry about any of this - I’ve taken all of it into consideration in designing the 7-minute core-strengthening exercise routine I’m about to show you.
- This exercise routine was designed specifically for women and men between the ages of 45 and 85, knowing full well that people in this group have different exercise and health needs and capabilities.
- The movements and exercises in this routine are extremely gentle, safe and easy on your joints.
- This program follows a gradual progression model that starts you out with a very low-impact, low-intensity, and short-duration routine—one that virtually any person can do, regardless of age, fitness, or exercise experience. Then, if you want to progress and increase your results, we show you how to easily accomplish this too.
Still worried this exercise routine might be too much for you?
Let me PROVE to you that you will be able to do this exercise program, regardless of your age, ability, weight, balance, level of fitness, or flexibility...
While this exercise routine is highly-effective, it is also very easy-to-do for most people.
But, I designed this program so you could do it even if you’re not most people.
You can do this exercise program…
Even if you feel like you’re too old...
Even if you feel like you’re overweight...
Even if you’re afraid you might fall or get hurt while you’re doing it...
Even if you have bad balance...
Even if you’re out-of-shape, or completely inflexible...
Even if you’ve never exercised a day in your life!
Let me prove it to you.
Watch the short video clip below—it’s from this exercise program’s instructional video. In this short clip, you’ll see us demonstrate how you can modify one of the exercises in the program to make it even easier. We give you five different ways to make this one exercise easier, and we even show you a different way to do it if you’re unable to get down onto the floor. And we show you how to slowly progress your way to the final form of the exercise. Watch this short video clip now:
Here’s why you can feel confident
that this exercise program will
actually work for you
REASON 1: This exercise program was designed using real scientific and medical research.
I’ve been a Kinesiologist and leading health & fitness specialist for 25+ years. One of the lessons I’ve learned over and over is that health & fitness programs that are based on conclusions from real scientific studies and medical papers produce better results for most people.
The 7-minute exercise program I’m going to show you on this page was designed using the conclusions from 13 different scientific research papers and studies, all of which are listed here for your reference:
- Akhtar MW, Karimi H, Gilani SA. Effectiveness of core stabilization exercises and routine exercise therapy in management of pain in chronic non-specific low back pain: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences. 2017;33(4):1002-1006. doi:10.12669/pjms.334.12664.
- Chang W-D, Lin H-Y, Lai P-T. Core strength training for patients with chronic low back pain. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2015;27(3):619-622. doi:10.1589/jpts.27.619.
- Eckardt N. Lower-extremity resistance training on unstable surfaces improves proxies of muscle strength, power and balance in healthy older adults: a randomised control trial. BMC Geriatrics. 2016;16:191. doi:10.1186/s12877-016-0366-3.
- Emilio EJM-L, Hita-Contreras F, Jiménez-Lara PM, Latorre-Román P, Martínez-Amat A. The Association of Flexibility, Balance, and Lumbar Strength with Balance Ability: Risk of Falls in Older Adults. Journal of Sports Science & Medicine. 2014;13(2):349-357.
- Granacher U, Gollhofer A, Hortobágyi T, Kressig RW, Muehlbauer T. The importance of trunk muscle strength for balance, functional performance, and fall prevention in seniors: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2013;43(7):627-41.
- Granacher U, Lacroix A, Muehlbauer T, Roettger K, Gollhofer A. Effects of core instability strength training on trunk muscle strength, spinal mobility, dynamic balance and functional mobility in older adults. Gerontology. 2013;59(2):105-13.
- Kang K-Y. Effects of core muscle stability training on the weight distribution and stability of the elderly. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2015;27(10):3163-3165. doi:10.1589/jpts.27.3163.
- Kim M-K. The effects of trunk stabilization exercise using a Swiss ball in the absence of visual stimulus on balance in the elderly. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2016;28(7):2144-2147. doi:10.1589/jpts.28.2144.
- Kim N-J, Kim J-S, Wang J-S, Park J-H, Choi J-H. The effects of isometric trunk exercises and dynamic trunk exercises on gait in elderly people. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2015;27(6):1685-1689. doi:10.1589/jpts.27.1685.
- Kim SG, Yong MS, Na SS. The Effect of Trunk Stabilization Exercises with a Swiss Ball on Core Muscle Activation in the Elderly. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2014;26(9):1473-1474. doi:10.1589/jpts.26.1473.
- Ko D-S, Jung D-I, Jeong M-A. Analysis of Core Stability Exercise Effect on the Physical and Psychological Function of Elderly Women Vulnerable to Falls during Obstacle Negotiation. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2014;26(11):1697-1700. doi:10.1589/jpts.26.1697.
- Lee H-C, Lee ML, Kim S-R. Effect of exercise performance by elderly women on balance ability and muscle function. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2015;27(4):989-992. doi:10.1589/jpts.27.989.
- Yokoyama S, Gamada K, Sugino S, Sasano R. The effect of "the core conditioning exercises" using the stretch pole on thoracic expansion difference in healthy middle-aged and elderly persons. J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2012;16(3):326-9.
Ask yourself this important question:
“Have you ever seen, or even heard of, any other core-strengthening exercise program that is based on that much scientific research?”
REASON 2: I’ve created more than 30 exercise programs that help people recover from injuries, eliminate pain and improve their health and fitness… and my programs work.
Here’s proof from real people who have used my programs to change their lives for the better:
"Every day I am feeling better. Thank you Rick for all of your time and research :)"Florentine Matejcek, BCRPA Personal Trainer, North Shore Vancouver, BC
"I purchased and downloaded his Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise program and am very proud to say that I did a subset of the exercises that were right for me – with dedication, for weeks – and now it is all FINE!Gretchen Bonfert, aka Giselle Bonfaire, Grant Writer and Musician
I have regained ALL of the function I’ve had, which is pretty astonishing given how bad it was.
Thank you, Rick!"
"My shoulder is 100% better after doing the program from start to finish. It’s as if nothing were ever wrong to begin with. I am so thankful to you. I was really scared there for a while. Thought my career was over, that I might need surgery because the pain kept getting progressively worse. I bought the Fix My Shoulder Pain program in January, and not even 2-3 weeks later I am completely functional. WOW. No pain at all, whatsoever."Tammy D. Jones, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, Cape Coral, FL
"After using your Plantar Fasciitis program, I noticed a difference by the second morning. I was able to get up out of bed without the immediate pain and stiffness I am used to experiencing in the morning. I am now able to walk 1.5 miles without pain during or after my walk. That is exciting! I was in constant pain before I started the program and now I am able to take walks with my husband, pain-free."Jennifer Dixon, Payroll Supervisor, CPP, Wenatchee, WA
"I am a 71 year old, a golf enthusiast, and had been experiencing sciatica type pain in my left hip for some time. Thankfully, by following your Unlock Your Hip Flexors program daily, I am now totally free of hip pain. Many thanks for your help!"Thomas Mcgowan, Retired Marketing Executive, Dublin, Ireland
"Your exercises have changed my life. I have been in constant pain for 15 years."Shelley Watson, Carmel, CA
"I just wanted to say thank you for providing what I needed to resolve my hip problem! After following your exercises, I went through work all day with no pain and no pain medication. Yeah!! Thanks so much for a simple answer to a problem I have been dealing with for months."Tracy Walker, North Carolina
"I followed your Fixing Elbow Pain program and my elbow pain was practically gone in about 10 days. Great program! Thanks again."Michael Matlock, Birmingham, AL, Owner of Investment Advisory Business
So, what exactly is this 7-minute, core-strengthening exercise routine?
And how can YOU start using it too?
After discovering that many of my clients and students were doing nothing to proactively strengthen their core, I set out to create an exercise program that would get those results, and would be one that older adults would actually do.
As I mentioned above, I designed this routine to be very easy and fast, so people would ACTUALLY DO IT. But I also used all of the latest and relevant research to make sure the program would be EFFECTIVE too.
I call this new program: 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core
10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core is a video exercise program you can do at home, completely on your own. It’s a simple, 7-minute program of easy and gentle movements that use just your bodyweight and some inexpensive items you can easily purchase online or at a sporting goods store. You can also use household items in place of these. We explain everything thoroughly in the program, including where to buy these inexpensive items, and exactly how to use them.
This program is designed to gently strengthen your core, so you can reduce and eliminate back pain, sculpt and tone your abs and other parts of your body, improve your sexual performance, improve your balance and avoid dangerous falls, have more energy, burn more calories throughout the day and lose weight, and retain your independence by making everyday tasks easier. The real benefits are more confidence, a lighter, healthier body, and more joy in your life!
The videos in this program show you how to do each and every exercise perfectly, in exactly the right sequence, with exactly the right number of repetitions and sets, all laid out for you, in explicit detail.
Here’s what’s DIFFERENT and GREAT about the
10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program:
- You can still be a regular person – you don’t need to be a health and fitness nut to get great results with this program.
- You can do this whole exercise routine in under 7 minutes.
- This program only asks you to make small changes to your life, and make them gradually.
- You don’t have to do crazy intense, time-consuming workouts. The workouts in this program are low-impact and easy for just about anyone to do, but still very effective!
- You can do this exercise program pretty much anywhere, anytime - you never need a gym or any expensive equipment.
- This is not just a bunch of exercises thrown together with the HOPE that they will help you strengthen your core. This is a CAREFULLY DESIGNED SYSTEM based on medical research and scientific studies.
- This program has only the exercises you need… and none that you don’t.
- I didn’t just make up this program. It is the result of YEARS OF SCHOLARLY MEDICAL RESEARCH and feedback from REAL-WORLD TESTS.
- I will show you what to do and how to do it if you want to progress further and increase your intensity and results.
- All of your questions will be answered. If you ever get stuck or need clarification, you can always email my team at [email protected]
- You will know EXACTLY how many repetitions to do. You will know EXACTLY how many sets to do. You will know EXACTLY what intensity you should do each exercise with. You will know EXACTLY how your body should feel when you do each exercise correctly. Nothing will be left out – you will have no guesswork or confusion about what to do. Everything in this program is systematized and laid out perfectly and clearly for you.
- And much more…
What exactly do you get in the 10 Easy
Movements For A Stronger Core program?
I made this program short and sweet…
...because I want you to get great results as quickly as possible.
There’s only one sequence of 10 gentle, easy exercises that I want you to learn and do, just once per day. (But even if you only do them every other day to start with, you can still get great results!)
Once you learn the program, which is quick and easy to do, the sequence shouldn’t take you more than 7 minutes a day to complete.
In this program, you’re going to get only what you need to incorporate this easy, but powerful routine into your life, so you can get the multitude of benefits as quickly as possible.
Here’s what’s you get in this program:
Instructional Video - Your Personal Training Session With Rick Kaselj, MS
This video is your virtual personal training session with me, Rick Kaselj, MS. In this video, I will:
- SLOWLY DEMONSTRATE, STEP-BY-STEP, exactly how to do each of the 10 movements perfectly, so you can definitely get them right
- Show you ALL the common mistakes people make doing these movements, so you also know what NOT to do
- Give you EVERYTHING you need - exactly how many repetitions and sets you should do, time and intensity, what you should feel as you do the movements so you know you’re doing them right, and more.
Follow Along Video - Your Coaching Session With Rick Kaselj, MS
This video is your personal coaching session with me. In it, you will do each of the 10 movements following along with my exercise assistant, who does them on video with you, while I count out time and reps, and coach you along the way.
Comprehensive Manual (PDF)
This handy PDF guide includes:
- All of the gentle, but highly-effective movements you’ll use in this program. Each is explained in detail, with precise step-by-step instructions.
- Start-position and end-position photos for every movement
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and advice on everything else you need to know, like: number of repetitions, number of sets, how long each repetition should take, exactly what you should feel as you do each movement so you can be SURE you’re doing them correctly, and how to progress if they become too easy.
If you’re one of the first 50 people to try it out,
you’ll get 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core
for just one payment of $2.95
I underlined the words ‘try it out’ above because this program comes with a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee, so if you don’t get the results you want, just let us know within 60 days of your purchase and we’ll give you all your money back, no questions asked.
I usually charge $57 for a video program like this.
But, because 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core is a brand-new program and this is its first run, I’m offering it for just $2.95, to the first 50 people who order.
I’m doing this so I can get this first version into the hands of a big group of people, and get some quick feedback so I can keep improving the program.
After the first 50 people order, the price for 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core goes back up to $57.
GET YOURS NOW - WE ONLY HAVE 50 SPOTS AT THIS PRICE!
Click the yellow ‘Add to Cart’ button below to get the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program, AND
the special Invincible Body Academy BONUS Coaching Program, all for just one payment of $2.95
(Regular price = $57)
(Only the first 50 people who order get the discounted price of $2.95 and the BONUS Coaching Package.)
(TRY THIS WITH NO RISK—comes with 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee!)
Don’t BUY… TRY!
Try the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core
program RISK-FREE for 60 days!
This program comes with a 60-day, no-hassles, no-questions-asked, 100% money-back guarantee. Take the next 60 days to test-drive this whole program to MAKE SURE you are getting the results you want!
If you’re not getting the results you want, or you’re not completely ecstatic, or you just decide to change your mind... all you have to do is contact my team anytime within 60 days of the date of your purchase, by sending an email to [email protected], or calling 1-888-291-2430 (toll free in the USA and Canada), or sending SMS to 1-888-229-4992, and we will immediately issue you a full refund.
Why do I offer a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee on 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core?
- To show you how confident I am in this program. This program is based on real scientific studies and research. It includes exercises, movements, and sequences that you won’t find anywhere else.
- I want you to know that you have no risk, so you can get this program and use it with peace-of-mind. I want you to be focused on learning and doing the easy, gentle movements and stretches in this program so you can strengthen your core, improve your balance, increase your overall body strength, and feel confident, balanced, strong, capable and independent again. I don’t want you to have to worry about whether this is going to work, or whether you’re going to lose out, or anything like that. With my 60-day guarantee, you can put your mind at ease and just focus on doing the program and getting the results you want.
So, don’t buy the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program…
TRY IT OUT FIRST, for a full 60 days…
And if at any time during that period, you want your money back instead, just let my team know, and you will have it!
Who created the 10 Easy Movements
For A Stronger Core program?
Hi, my name is Rick Kaselj and I’d like to tell you a little bit about me, so you can feel comfortable that the program you’re considering comes from a credible authority, with expert-level training and experience.
Here are a few relevant facts about me:
- I’ve been a Kinesiologist, pain and injury, and health and fitness specialist since 1994 (25+ years).
- I spent 6 years at university studying Kinesiology, Corrective Exercise and Therapeutic Exercise, and got my Master’s Degree in Exercise Science.
- I have over 25+ years of hands-on experience, working directly with clients and teaching my techniques and programs to fitness professionals, Kinesiologists, and healthcare providers.
- I have conducted thousands of personal training sessions.
- I have reviewed and carefully scrutinized hundreds of scientific and medical research papers and studies.
- I’m also an author and speaker, and I’ve given over 260 presentations to more than 5,000 fitness professionals across Canada and USA.
- These are some of the major publications my work has been featured in:
I USE RESEARCH, STUDY, AND HANDS-ON TESTING TO FIND WHAT REALLY WORKS TO HEAL INJURIES, ELIMINATE PAIN, AND IMPROVE HEALTH.
I’m all about finding what works… and unfortunately, a lot of the advice out there, even from trained professionals and reputable sources… does not work!
Some of the most effective methods I’ve discovered for eliminating pain, healing injuries and improving health are counterintuitive - they required diligent research, testing, and creativity to discover.
People get the best results when they follow a program that’s been properly designed. The best programs include only the exercises that are necessary, instructions on how to perform them properly, the proper order in which to perform them, and instructions on what the right amount of rest is, and when to take it. Not doing all the steps, or performing them in the wrong order, or taking too little rest, or too much, can throw you off course, and sometimes even make things worse.
But, do my exercise programs really work?
Here’s proof from more people who have
eliminated their pain, improved their health, and changed their lives using my programs:
"I have spent 2 years in terrible pain. I’ve been through MRIs with the diagnosis of inflammation in my hip flexors on both sides. I go to a chiropractor 2x a month. No help in 2 years. I’ve cried just trying to go up stairs or walk. Sleep was difficult because I tossed and turned because the pain would wake me up. I’m a very active person so it’s been emotionally hard on me as well.Lynn Christinson Mitchell, Wayzata, MN
Then, I received the Unlock Your Hip Flexors DVD two days ago and I can move freely! The pain is nonexistent! I cannot thank you enough. I just ordered another DVD for pain. I’m only 47 and I don’t need to feel like I’m 90. Thanks again."
"Thank you Rick, you saved my career!"Marco Mura, Professional Forester, Sardegna, Italy
"I’ve had a problem with the fascia in my left glute/thigh for over three years. It got to where I could hardly go up stairs, and would wake up two or three times each night from the pain/discomfort. I tried yoga, two different physiotherapists, a prescription topical cream from my doctor, foam rolling, massage and 222’s. None of these were very effective.Jim Tallman, Industrial Training Consultant, Langley, BC
I started doing the exercises in the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program three or four months ago, and the problem has gone away. I can walk up stairs with no problem and don’t wake up in the night from the pain. I do the exercises every day without fail and the pain is gone and most of the stiffness as well. Your program is the only one that has worked."
"The last 3 years have been really rough. Lots of sitting in the hospital with my husband then I had my foot fused in 5 places. Long story short. I bought the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program last month. I did the exercises and had an immediate change! Stronger, more fluid movement, not sore at all!Connie Curtis Claire , Dunellon, FL
Before it was so painful for me to start walking, felt disjointed or something. NOW MY BODY MOVES AGAIN! This is a major game changer for me. Thank you."
"I have suffered with Plantar Fasciitis for over a year with no relief no matter what I tried. One week into your program and I’m able to do exercises that I have been unable to perform for some time now. Thanks for providing this course. The relief I already feel is worth the money spent on it."Dave Elder, CFT, Infinite Fitness, Ft. Wayne, IN
"In less than a week, I am pain-free and back to running without having to modify my training to ‘protect’ myself. God bless!!"Doreen R Neely, Springfield, TN
How 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core
gives YOU all the control...
I specifically chose to make this a downloadable video program so you would get these benefits:
- You can watch the videos at your own pace. As far as I know, you cannot pause, rewind or fast-forward an in-person training or therapy session... but, with video you can! With video, you have all the control - you can go as slowly or quickly as you like and review any key points as many times as you like.
- The videos work on any computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, iPhone or iPad. You can download them onto any of your devices, or watch them on the Internet, and they will be available to you forever.
- You can watch the videos on your schedule, whenever it’s convenient for you. No scheduled appointments to make, no time off from work - you can do it whenever YOU have time.
- You can learn and do the exercises from the convenience of your own home, or wherever you choose. No driving or flying to appointments, sessions or courses at someone else’s location.
- You save money. You won’t need expensive therapy appointments, training sessions, courses or seminars. These videos alone can help you strengthen your core, improve your balance, increase your overall body strength, and help you feel confident, balanced, strong, capable and independent again.
Here’s everything you get for $57 $2.95:
Your Personal Training Session With Rick Kaselj, MS
FOLLOW ALONG VIDEO
Your Personal Coaching Session With Rick Kaselj, MS
All 10 movements explained in detail, with precise step-by-step instructions
> > > TOTAL VALUE OF ALL COMPONENTS (2 videos, 1 PDF)
> > > REGULAR PRICE
> > > YOUR PRICE (If you’re one of the first 50 people to order!)
Click the yellow “Add To Cart” button below
to test-drive the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program with NO RISK, for 60 Days for
just one payment of $2.95
(Regular price = $57)
(Only the first 50 people who order get the discounted price of $2.95 and the BONUS Coaching Package.)
(TRY THIS WITH NO RISK—comes with 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee!)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How long does it take each day to do the exercises in this program?
Each sequence in this program is designed to take around 7 minutes to complete each day. It may take a little longer in the beginning as you’re learning them, but you’ll have it down to 7 minutes in no time because these movements are very easy to learn.
Q: How long until I see results?
Although everyone is different and will experience different results, many people experience new and positive results within a few weeks, and some within the first 7 days!
Q: Do I need a gym membership or any special equipment?
No. You only need your body, a floor, and a few inexpensive items that you can easily purchase online or at a sporting goods store. Even these items are not required—you can still do the program and get great results without them. We explain everything thoroughly in the program, including where to buy these inexpensive items, and exactly how to use them.
Q: Who is this program suitable for? Is it safe?
Pretty much everyone. The movements and exercises in this program are so easy and gentle that virtually anyone can do them—even people who have chronic pain, and even people who have never exercised a day in their life. But, if you aren’t sure or have a specific concern, you should consult your doctor before starting this or any other new exercise routine.
Q: Can I use this program if I’ve had an injury or surgery?
The answer to this is very individual. It depends on what type of injury or surgery you’ve had and how you’ve recovered from them. It is best to ask your surgeon or doctor to see if this program is suitable for you.
Q: Are these movements difficult to perform?
The movements and exercises in this program are very easy to perform. They are simple and natural movements that you will easily “get” after one or two viewings of the videos.
Q: Do I have to watch all of the videos all in one sitting?
No, you can watch the videos whenever you like (even at 3 am), do parts and pieces whenever you have time, do everything at your own pace, and re-visit any aspects of the videos anytime.
Q: Can I watch the videos on my smartphone or tablet?
Absolutely! The videos are in a M4V format that you can be viewed from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
Q: What if 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core doesn’t work for me?
The chances are very good that it will work for you, but just so you feel totally comfortable… if you decide, for any reason, or no reason at all, that you would rather get your money back, my team will make sure you get a full refund, as long as you request it within 60 days of your date of purchase.
FACT: Most people who buy exercise programs like this never actually do them on a consistent basis!
Here’s why this program is going to be different,
and why you’ll actually do it on a consistent basis...
Why don’t we do exercise programs consistently?
Let’s look at some of the most common reasons:
“I don’t have enough time to go to the gym.” “I don’t want to join a gym.” “I don’t want to buy a bunch of weights or equipment for my house that will only end up taking up space.”
No problem. You don’t have to join a gym, or buy any expensive equipment to do the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program. All you need is your body, a floor, and a few inexpensive items that you can easily purchase online or at a sporting goods store. Even these items are not required—you can still do the program and get great results without them. We explain everything thoroughly in the program, including where to buy these inexpensive items, and exactly how to use them.
“I don’t have enough time to exercise.”
No problem. This program was designed so you could complete it in around 7 minutes every day. This, combined with the fact that you don’t need a gym or any expensive equipment, might make this the most convenient exercise program ever!
“I don’t want to get injured doing a workout.”
Perfect. This program is low-impact, so it’s safe for virtually everyone, even people with chronic pain, even people who have never exercised a day in their life.
“I don’t want to do crazy, intense workouts that are going to totally exhaust me every day.”
Most of my clients don’t want that either, which is why this program is designed not to exhaust you, but give you a good workout that gets results, without making you want to take a nap one hour later.
Who is the 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core
program for? And who is it NOT for?
You can do this program if you’re 26, 36, 46, 56, 66, 76 or older.
You can do this program if you’ve never exercised a day in your life.
You can do this program if you’re out of shape.
You can do this program if your body doesn’t feel flexible.
You can do this program if you have a very busy schedule—each exercise session takes only 7 minutes to complete.
You can do this program if you have irregular working hours or an unusual job—these simple and easy movements can be done before work or after work.
You can do this program if you hate working out and exercising, because these easy, gentle stretches aren’t really even a workout. You’ll probably never even break a sweat doing this program!
The only person this program is NOT for, is someone looking for an instant fix. There is no such thing as an instant fix for improving your core strength. This program takes some work on your part and takes some time to get the results you want, but the good news is: it doesn’t take very long.
Why this program might NOT work for you...
Because nothing works for everyone.
That’s just life.
BUT... ask yourself this question:
Is it worth $2.95 (that you’ll get back if you don’t get the results you want)...
...and 7 minutes a day…
...to see if this program could help strengthen your core, reduce and eliminate your back pain, sculpt and tone your abs, improve your sexual performance, improve your balance, give you more energy, help you lose weight, and help you retain your independence by making everyday tasks easier?
Like I said, nothing works for everyone...
But, what if this DOES work for YOU?
What if you ACTUALLY did start looking and feeling much better, just one or two weeks from now?
Isn’t it worth it to at least find out?...
...especially since you have no risk?
You have to be one of the first 50 people to try the brand new 10 Easy Movements For A Stronger Core program to get it for just one payment of $2.95 AND to get the BONUS Coaching Package!
(Regular price = $57)
(Comes with 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee. No questions. No hassles.)
No Thanks. I understand that after I leave this page, this offer will never be made available to me again at any price, even if I wish to pay more. I will pass on this forever.