Thank You For Your Order
Please watch this short video for a tour of this download area
and instructions on how to get started on your program.
11 Daily Stretches to Feel & Look Amazing –
11 Daily Stretches to Feel & Look Amazing –
Special Bonus #1:
VIP COACHING GROUP: FREE ACCESS To EFI’s Exclusive, Secret Facebook VIP Coaching Group
With your purchase of 11 Daily Stretches to Feel & Look Amazing Program, you receive instant access to our Secret Facebook community. Rick Kaselj and friends of Exercises for Injuries will be answering questions throughout this program via a secret Facebook group. Please join us on Facebook today. This will be the central place where you can ask questions, talk to others and get advice. Remember, peer support is a HUGE success factor when it comes to reaching your goals so do NOT miss this. Here’s how to join:
- Login to Facebook and search for "Anna Marie Igoy" who lives in Surrey, British Columbia or go to this link
- Request that you be friends with Anna Marie Igoy by selecting the, "Add Friend" button at the top right of her profile.
- When Exercises For Injuries has received your friend request, you will be accepted and included as a member of the Exercises For Injuries Secret Facebook group. From here, you can ask your questions and participate with hundreds of others going through the program. Please do give us up to 2 business days to approve your friend request and add you to the Facebook group.
Special Bonus #2:
We are always adding new material to the 11 Daily Stretches to Feel and Look Amazing program in order to help you get better results...
MAKE SURE YOU ADD [email protected] and [email protected] to your email program so you will definitely receive all the updates we send out. Click here for a quick and easy guide on how to add these emails now...
#1 – Where can I find my download details?
All download details have been emailed to the email address you ordered with. It should be in your email inbox in about 15 minutes. Please note, it can sometimes take up to an hour for it to arrive.
#2 – When can I expect to receive my physical DVD in the mail?
It typically takes the warehouse about 1 – 3 business days to prepare and ship out your DVD. We use the U.S. Postal Service, and what we have found is their expected mailing times are as follows:
- If you live in the continental U.S., it will take 3 – 5 business days after it’s been shipped.
- If you live in another part of North America (e.g. Canada, Mexico, or states outside of the continental U.S.), it can take 7 – 14 business days to arrive at your address, after it’s been shipped.
- If you live outside of North America (e.g. Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia), it can take 14 – 21 business days to arrive, after it’s been shipped.
If it’s been longer than the expected delivery time as described above and you still have not received your DVD, please email us at [email protected], or call 1-888-291-2430, or send SMS to 1-888-229-4992.
#3 – What if I don͛t receive the Email from Exercises For Injuries?
Check the Trash or Junk folder of your email program. Your email program may have flagged the email as trash, spam or junk.
#4 – How can I ensure that I receive future program updates?
Please add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email program. This will allow me to send you updates of the program and other important information. Click here for a quick and easy guide on how to add these emails now…
#5 – Where can I send any questions that I have?
If you have an order question or other concerns, please send an email to [email protected], or call 1-888-291-2430 (toll free in the USA and Canada), or send SMS to 1-888-229-4992. We will get back to you within 1 business day.
When emailing or sending a message, please include the name and email address you used in placing your order and your order number.
#6 – What Will Appear On My Credit Card?
Your credit card statement will show a charge from CLKBANK*COM
#7 – How can I unsubscribe from this Email list?
A link to unsubscribe will appear at the bottom of each Email. Please note, if you unsubscribe from my emails, I will be unable to send you any program updates.
#8 – Do I need to consult with my Doctor prior to starting the program?
If you have any concerns about your health, please consult with your physician prior to getting started.
#9 – What if my password does not work?
The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter the password as is. Better yet, copy and paste the password into the field provided.
#10 – I am having issues with the sound and images of the videos, what should I do?
If you have any issues with the videos especially not being able to hear the sound of the videos, these are the things you can try:
- Try viewing them in a different web browser. The videos support these browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Try viewing them on your computer or laptop instead of your tablet, cellular phone or smartphone.
- Clean the cache of your web browsers, see if there are updates for your browser and then reboot your device.
- Empty out the trash of your computer, make sure all of the updates are done on your computer especially your web browser and video player. Then reboot your computer.
- Try downloading the “Mobile SD” version of the video to your computer and playing it on VLC media player which is a very stable and clean media player ( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html )
- If you have tried all of the above, contact us at [email protected] and we will help you more.
#11 – I only hear sound through one speaker or headphone, what can I do about that?
For a Mac:
If you hear primarily out of one ear, you can make your computer play stereo audio tracks as mono audio in both the left and right headphones or speakers.
#1 – Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Accessibility, and then click Audio.
#2 – Select the “Play stereo audio as mono” checkbox.
Rick Kaselj, MS of ExercisesForInjuries.com
Creator of The 11 Daily Stretches to Feel and Look Amazing
P.S. I'm looking forward to hearing about your success with our programs! Send me an email with your story, or any questions you have to: [email protected]